Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas!!

Today is my last day in the office until January 5th, and I am *so* looking forward to the holidays!  Yes, even during a pandemic... even when the Christmas forecast keeps getting warmer and wetter every time I look at it... I am STILL super excited!!

A Covid Christmas will mean less hustle and bustle, and maybe that won't be such a bad thing.  Nowhere to go, nothing to do... beyond Christmas, I am looking forward to a week of just bumming around home.  Netflix binges (I'm lookin' at you, Virgin River Season 2!), trying new recipes in the Instant Pot, snacks and drinks, crocheting and reading, trying out some art supplies, maybe starting a new puzzle... Lockdown means that a lot of my normal post-Christmas activities won't happen (hitting up Boxing Week sales in person, visits with extended family and friends, going to the movies, etc...) but I'm a-okay with hunkering down and making the best of it.

I hope you are all able to do just that - no matter what your situation, make the best of it.  Find the silver linings and soak it up.  And may we all look forward to brighter days coming in 2021.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, friends!!

xoxo



1 comment:

Rev. Nancy said...

Merry Christmas Jillian, family, friends, and church family.
Blessings,
Nancy & Reg