Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday Loves

Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday!

  • Cooler temperatures! Finally! We still have one hot day to go - Friday is to go to 29 - but it felt so good to step out into a brisk, cool morning air today.  Once Friday is over, I'm eager to do some baking and to make spaghetti sauce.  Come on Fall!!!
  • One of my fall "cravings" has suddenly sprung up and I'm dying for a good ol' grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.  Who doesn't love a grilled cheese & tomato soup on a chilly day?  Supper tonight perhaps!
  • Oh my gosh, you guys, I WENT FOR A WALK.  Miracle.  It wasn't long, and it was depressing because I felt like I was plodding along like an old cow, but at least I went.  And while I don't enjoy feeling like a plodding old cow, I know I need to feel like that for a while before I get my mojo back. No pain, no gain.
  • I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow night and I'm planning to buy a couple of cans of pumpkin.  Let the season of pumpkin spice everything commence!!!
  • I so love Parks & Rec.  I'm reaching that part of a TV series I love where I want to watch 10 episodes every night, but I'm trying to space them out more because I don't want it to end.  I don't want to live a life without Leslie Knope and Ron Swanson and Andy and April and Ben and Tom and Donna and Jerry/Garry/Larry.  They have brought so much joy to my life.  And now I'm down to just one season left... sigh.
  • By extension, as you all know, I truly, madly, deeply LOVE Chris Pratt.  I haven't had a celeb crush like this in a long time.  When I'm done Parks & Rec, I don't know what I will do without my daily dose of Pratt... double sigh.
  • I'm totally loving the blanket I'm working on right now.  The pattern is simple and working up quickly, and I'm so pleased with the colours.  I'm hopeful it will make a little girl happy on Christmas morning! :)
  • I'm loving that it's soon time to return to "Hygge" season!!  Thoroughly enjoying cozying up by lamplight, with my Scentsy warmer going and my rock salt lamp on beside me, working on my crocheting while watching TV in the evenings.  Once these temps finally dip, I can put on my cozy leggings and sweaters, my new moccasin slippers, and really soak up the Hygge.  Can't wait for the full experience!
What are YOU loving this Wednesday? :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It has not been that long since your last crush! You've clearly forgotten about Jamie already! ha ha!