Friday, April 20, 2012

It’s been a very long time since I last confessed…

Hello, rainy, dreary Friday. 

I’m feeling the need to confess.  It’s been a long time.  Let’s see what I’ve got buried deep down inside of me to let loose…

I confess…that I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning.  The rain was gently pattering against my bedroom window, and I just wanted to burrow deeper under the blankets and stay there.

I confess…that while hiding beneath the covers, I was thinking up what movies I would watch today if I could’ve just stayed home.  Some cheesy romantic favourites…like Wimbledon, Wicker Park, A Lot Like Love, Summer Catch, 10 Things I Hate About You.  *sigh*  Some other day, I guess.

I confess…that now that I’m at work, all I’m thinking about is lunch.  I did not bring a lunch, so I have to order out from somewhere.  I’m thinking a giant, delicious chicken burger from Mae’s.  Mmmm…

I confess…I still get a goofy grin on my face when I think of Kyle Turris scoring that OT goal the other night. :)

I confess…that I did feel a little jealous the other night.  I was at the game Monday night, and we lost 1-0.  All we had to wave our towels for were big saves by Craig Anderson.  I always pick the wrong games to go to…

I confess…that I’ve noticed a few people around town cutting their grass already.  And they’re making me start to panic.  My back yard is already pretty green and growing too quickly, and this rainy weekend isn’t going to slow that up any.  I’m not ready to start cutting grass again!!  argghhhhhhh!!! 

I confess…that I’ve been without my Blackberry now for almost two weeks, and I’m honestly not missing it as much as I thought I would.  The first few days were rough, but now I don’t even really think about it.  I still have no idea when I’m going to get to the Telus place to buy a new battery, so my Blackberry Outage of 2012 could continue indefinitely…

I confess…that I want to go away.  On a trip.  Just for a few days.  Get outta Dodge.  I think I need it.  Maybe someday.

I confess…that I played around with a new blog look this week (maybe some of you saw it?) – but I just didn’t like it.  Then I tried to go back to my old background and colours, and it’s still not quite right.  Ah well.  Close enough.

I confess…that I updated my 101 List for the first time in a long time this morning.  I’m not doing so well with it.  If you’d like to see the measly accomplishments I’ve made, visit here.  Just over a year to go…I better get crackin’.

OK.  That was pretty weak.  My confessions are as lame as my 101 List accomplishments.  *sigh*

Linking them up anyways with Mamarazzi for Friday Confessions.

FridayConfessionalMamarazzi

Let’s get this workday over and get the weekend started! 

GO SENS GO!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

what happened to your blackberry? And maybe you just need an iPhone :)

Beth W said...

I wanna get away toooooooo! I keep looking around and seeing coworkers jetting off to vacations every 3 months, and I'm lucky if I get 2 a year. What the heck?? Anyway, I hear ya on not wanting to get out of bed. I blame the rain. I hope you get to snuggle in bed with a good movie tonight! :)

Steph said...

I wish I could have stayed in bed this morning.

I'm ready to go away too. It'll be awhile though.

Nancy said...

I hadn't been out of town since last August, except to drop Livvie off at Trent U. So, my trip to the Dominican was a slice of heaven....bare feet, meals I did not cook served by beautiful people, swimming in the ocean and pool....hanging out with my sweetie Reg, how soon can I have another holiday?

Are you missing Cuba, Jillian?

Mrs. Match said...

A Lot Like Love is one of my all time favorites. I love the soundtrack, the story, everything about it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the Sens didn't win game six. I'm hoping they can win game seven! I'd love to see them knock the Rangers out!