Monday, April 16, 2012

Game 3…Tonight!

What a weekend. 

Saturday night was Lindsay & Ryan’s Mixed Party, and it was an awesome night!  However, after all the plans and preparations, and then not getting home til 3 AM that night, I was dead to the world.  And pretty much useless all day yesterday, too.

I’m still tired. 

But there’s no TIME to be tired, because guess what?

Tonight, I’m going to see my boyfriend. :)

314582_10150953002385554_554310553_21583094_495006860_n

Okay, okay.  My pretend boyfriend. 

Whatever.

(Been a long time since I posted that pic…it still makes me grin like a mad woman.)

Saturday night was made even more awesome when my boy Chris Neil scored the OT winner in New York City to tie the series 1-1.  I didn’t actually see the goal because I was sitting at the door taking tickets at the mixed party, but there was a crowd of people standing around the TV at the bar, about 10 feet away from me, and I knew the game had gone into overtime.  I heard a big shout, turned and saw my brother’s arms up in the air, and I knew. 

We won!!

Shortly after, while I was jumping around and shouting in my seat, my friend Stacy who was sitting with me at the time, said to me, “Luke’s trying to get your attention.”

I looked at him, and he was grinning, and mouthed the words, “Chris Neil.”

That’s my boy!!!

Chris Neil Scores playoffs 2012

Can you sense the excitement???

So yeah…ordinarily, I’d be looking forward to lounging on the couch tonight, catching up on some z’s, recovering from a much-too-fun weekend.

But instead I’ll be at Scotiabank Place with my brother, cheering on our team, and hoping for a BIG Sens win!

GO SENS GO!!!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Getting caught up and this post is kind of funny and sad since they lost reading it after your newest one