Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

My favourite day of the year is here!!!  Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to wish you all the very best that this season can bring.  I hope you find yourselves surrounded by loved ones, warm (if you live in my neck of the woods, you might be TOO warm!!!), safe, and counting your blessings.  Every year brings its ups and downs, and this year has been no different.  All we can do is hope for the good days to outnumber the bad, and that is my wish for all of you going into 2016.



Oh, and snow.  I also wish for snow.  And while my White Christmas prayers will be unanswered, it's looking an awful lot like I just might get a "white" beginning to the New Year.  Bring on the 25-35 cm forecasted for next Tuesday!!!  :) :) :)



Merry Christmas to each & every one of you!  Much love from this little ol' blog of mine!! XOXO

1 comment:

The Lovely One said...

Merry Christmas! It's not a white one for me, either!