Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday. What’s not to love?

Kind of a gloomy grey day here, so I thought I’d give myself a little pick-me-up by focusing on all the things I’m LOVING today!

Here’s what I’m lovin’ this Wednesday…

  • Well, the fact that it’s Wednesday.  Nothing better than waking up on the Wednesday of a short week and realizing… “Hey! It’s already Wednesday!”
  • My PVR.  I know, I know.  Enough about the damn PVR already.  Seriously though, guys. I knew I was going to love it, but I had no idea just how much I was going to love it.
  • That “Mission: Get The House Painted” is finally fully under-way.  My painterfriend Doug was down sick last week, so the project was kind of stalled, but he was back at ‘er last night! Woo hoo!
  • Yoga is tonight!  I LOVE Yoga nights!!

yogis_doing_warrior_pose_in_yoga_class

  • I’m lovin’ being back on track with my healthy eating ways.  I tried to behave over the Thanksgiving weekend. OH, how I tried.  But I failed.  I don’t really regret it, but I do so now appreciate the days of “detoxing” that follow.  Lots of water, fruit and veggies… felt pretty sluggish yesterday, but I’m much better today!
  • Goat cheese.  It’s my new favourite food in the whole wide world.  Last night I made myself a veggie pizza on whole wheat pita bread, with a few gobs of goat cheese on it… then dashed it with a little balsamic vinegar when it came out of the oven… and omgitwasgood.

goat cheese

  • Dexter.  I’m well into Season 5 right now, and while I’m not entirely thrilled with the turn of events that came with end of season 4/start of season 5, I’m still lovin’ my little serial killer.

dexter-s5-250x300

  • My cousin Kayla’s call from out West to Tub Rave late Sunday afternoon to share her & Ben’s big news… I hear wedding bells!!! :) :)
  • The memories and photos that I took away from this past holiday weekend… we celebrated my nephew’s 8th birthday at the Aerial Park at Camp Fortune Saturday, I had a ball at Tub Rave on Sunday, and finally got my turkey on Monday.  It was a truly fabulous weekend!!

Caden's birthday 1

The kids getting ready to go!

Caden's birthday 2

Caden zip-lining

Tub Rave 2013

Playing DJ!

Thanksgiving 2013   

Danica, Neve & Rowan

Thanksgiving 2013 3

The Birthday Boy!

Thanksgiving 2013 2  Nevie & I

Happy Wednesday, all!! :)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

First off, you LOOK Fabulous! Second off, I don't know if you follow this blog, but you talking about Yoga, I wanted to share.

http://www.dontquotetheraven.com/2012/05/against-odds.html

Nancy said...

You look so great. I am trying to get back to my old, better eating habits too. Homemade soup today, and I have water aerobics tonight. Believe in yourself, Jillian. We believe in you.

Jillian said...

you look great! I need to get on the healthy bandwagon but I'm at that age where I don't really care....hello 21!

Jo said...

Looking good there! Loving yoga! O and have you tried goats cheese with honey? Slice of baguet (or any bread you like really), slice of goats cheese, drizzle some honey on top, pop under the gril, YUM!

Stacie said...

I tried yoga a few times, but twisting my body like that looked ridiculous and when I saw myself in the mirror, I giggled...the serious yoga folks did not like that...

Mrs. Match said...

You look smoking hot lady!! Way to go! And goat cheese is the best thing ever.