Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Vacation Photo Dump!

I’m back!!!

Well…sorta.  Kinda.  Not really.

Life is busy at this desk as I play catch-up after coming back from vacay, and I’m off again on Friday (woo hoo for a 3 day week!) …so this isn’t even a real post, actually.

It’s a photo dump.

I had a great week off – relaxing, lots of time spent with family & friends, and eating my face off. 

(Diet starts next week.  Swears.)

Two of the biggest highlights of my holidays were Tracey & Ryan’s wedding – aka my birthday party!! – and a couple of days spent at my aunt & uncle’s camp.  Here are some of my favourite snaps:

Tracey was a beautiful bride!!  Stunning!!

Mr. & Mrs. Conners on the dance floor

Hugs from Keg & Court

I’m not 100% sure, but I’m thinking that’s Sadie there in the middle…

Group shot!  Courtney, Kegan, Kayla, Blake, Meghan, Clancey & Jilly

Two of my favourites – Mike & Kayla

Lovely ladies!!  Mandy, Trace, Sherri-Lynn, Kristine, Robyn, Jill & Lynn

I just looooved the bridesmaids dresses!

Up next…the future Mr. & Mrs. McCord…it’s their turn in September!!  Can’t wait!!

The next day, the fam celebrated my big 2-9 with a BBQ, cake, and snuggles with Baby Neve, of course :)

Uncle Lukey’s favourite game - “Who can sleep the longest”… I just love that Danica is honking his nose in this one

On Monday, we headed for the Draper Camp…one of my favourite places on Earth!  We hadn’t been there in years, and it was so nice to be back – reminiscing and making new memories :)

How cute are they?!

The paddle boat made many trips out around the bay!

Caden definitely had the biggest catch!!!! ;)   I can still hear Dave telling him to make it look really heavy! haha!

This kid is so adorable, I could just eat him.

I believe they asked me to caption this “A Bunch of Shuckers”

Fishing at the end of the dock

The cottage life…love it…

Heaven.

Sundown at the Camp

So.  Yes.  My week off rocked.  I wish I could do it all over again.

Oh, and you know what else thrilled me to death?  My family got me one of these for my birthday:

keurig

I was so surprised and excited!  I kicked the daily-2-cups-of-coffee habit in college, but still enjoy a cup now and then, particularly on weekends.  I especially love trying new flavours and kinds.  So my new Keurig has been making my flippin’ day.

Oh, and I’m addicted to coffee again.  There are worse things, though, right??

So I’ll try to be back soon with REAL posts.  With, like, actual words and thoughts.  And I hope to visit you all and catch up soon, too!!

One last note before signing off on this photo dump non-post…

Thinking today of my cousin Troy, who passed away 2 years ago today.  We all miss him so much and would give anything to have him back…

35422_10150209665670554_554310553_13334942_6799152_n

May you build a ladder to the stars, and climb on every rung.

May you stay…Forever Young. xoxo

7 comments:

Jodie said...

Looks like you had a great time on vacation!!! Love the dress you wore to that wedding!! Gorgeous!! You are so darn pretty, Jill!! Have a wonderful 3 day weekend!! :)

Nicole said...

I'm still sorry you are missing your loved one! But looks like you had a great vacation. I love you let Sadie out to play... LOL. And I want a Kurig, but I"m a cheap ass to actually buy myself one :)

VandyJ said...

Vacation looks like it was good to you. WE leave Friday for ours. Can't wait and that means this week is crawling by so slowly.

Stacie said...

Vacation looks fun and you have got to love easing back in with a 3day week!

Beth W said...

I'm totally tagging along to your next party...looks like each event was a blast. AND you got a Kuerig. Well done! :D

Jo said...

Looks like you are having a blast!

Connie said...

Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun!

I love my Keurig!!