Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fudgie's 50th

Sunday night, after a massive, super-delicious turkey dinner, I joined family and friends in celebrating my cousin Dale's 50th Birthday.

As some of you may know, I'm a bit of a worry-wart, and as I alluded to in my last post, I've been worrying about what family gatherings - particularly Christmas - will be like after the unexpected losses we suffered this summer.

Young Family Christmas Eve is all about the guitars and singing, and I was afraid it might never be the same again. And I'm sure it won't ever be the same again.

But at Fudgie's 50th, I was so relieved to see this:

Leaf fans...but I love 'em

Uncle Garry & Kayla


Auntie Mo on the kazoo!


Uncle Garry entertaining with Gail, Kayla & Vikki


The Birthday Boy & Donna K


I think we're going to be okay after all.

No comments: