Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day Zero

Today, after reading some Lists of 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days that my friends have created (and have blogs to follow them), I was inspired to create my own.

Strangely enough, up until today, I've never been interested in creating my own list. I figured that I couldn't afford to do the extravagant stuff, and the little stuff...well, I'd get around to doing it without a list.

But today, something changed. I don't know why. Like I said, the urge just hit me. I visited the Day Zero website for ideas and within a few hours, I had created my own account and list of 101 Things. Basically, for those of you who are wondering, it's just a list of goals and and tasks that I've often thought, "Hey, I'd like to try that..." but never have. This list is my motivation. It will be interesting to see how many of them I can accomplish in the next 1001 days!

To keep up with my list, I've made the decision to create another blog, seperate from this one, on which I will publish my list and as I check things off the list, I'll blog about them, and hopefully post some pictures too.

Today is my Day Zero. Tomorrow the list will go up and the adventure will begin.

Feel free to check out the new blog at : http://jills-101-adventure.blogspot.com/ ...come along for the ride! :)

No comments: