- I went to a fashion show put on by a local women's clothing store owner last night with my mom, sister and aunts. I'm far from a fashionista, but I had a great time. Even learned a few things about what's "in" this Spring.
- ...Not that I am actually buying any clothes this Spring. Because I just paid off my credit card (squeeeeal!!!), and I REFUSE to buy more clothes until I have a little extra saved up and until I've dropped a few pounds. I REFUSE to go up in sizes. I will continue to squeeze myself into clothes that don't fit, until they fit again.
- On the way home from the fashion show, my mom & I hit a deer. It's the first time I've been in a vehicle that hit a deer. I've hit a groundhog before. And I was with my friend Stacy when she hit a cat once. And of course, you all know I hit other cars from time to time. But I've never hit a deer. Is it wrong that while my mom was going, "Oh, that poor deer! I feel so bad!" -(he jumped up and ran off after the collision)- I was thinking, Wonder if there's any damage to the car... Dad's gonna kill her if she banged up the car... ??
- Dad did not kill her when we told him what happened. But then again, it was only a small ding in the hood. I was impressed with how calm he was, though.
- I MISSED GREY'S ANATOMY LAST NIGHT SO SHHHH DON'T ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!! ...Pretty sure from the promos I saw, though, that it wasn't nearly as epic as last season's finale. BUT SHH DON'T TELL ME ANYWAYS!!!
- It's the long weekend. Most of the people I know aren't even at work today. I'm at work, because I have nothing cool or fun to do this weekend. This makes me depressed. I'm probably going to eat chipstand food to console myself.
- Don't worry. I'll dance it out with some JLo. And I'll probably have to cut the grass anyways.
Have a great weekend, everyone!!