Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Need something to smile about today? Look no further.

You might expect that today I'd be blogging about the federal elections here in Canada.

There's a lot I could say about it, but why bother? What's done is done, right?

Instead, let's enjoy some eye candy.

This is something I've been saving for a rainy day. And while I don't think it's actually raining out right this second, it's dark and gloomy, and I think we could all do with something to brighten our day.

Okay. Maybe it's just for the ladies. Whatever. I'll talk about NASCAR again some day for the boys.

So, ladies, without further ado, feast your eyes upon this...


I know.

Try not to drool too much all over your desks.

I'm a Channing Tatum fan. He's always adorbs. But this picture? This might be the hottest picture in the history of the world. Right up my alley. I don't remember where I stole this picture from, but I've had it saved for a long time, and everytime I would scroll past it, I would think, "Can't forget to share that Channing Tatum snap someday."

Today is the day.

You're welcome.

3 comments:

ashley said...

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON...AHHH.
Thanks Jill, you made my day better. :)

Nicole said...

yeah I'm a fan as well... Nice photo there!

Impulsive Addict said...

OMG! You are right! Thanks for sending me this link. That is a super duper HOTT AZZ pic of him.

Whew. Panties may be combusting right now....

TMI?