Friday, October 15, 2010

Jesse Williams...Shirtless

My sister once told me she doesn't check my blog when she's at work because she never knows when half-naked men might pop up.

I don't think it happens that often. But if that's a problem for you, you might want to shut 'er down right now.

There is plenty - and I mean plenty - of eye candy on Grey's Anatomy. It is, quite possibly, the hottest show in TV history. Shepherd, Sloan, Hunt, and of course my all-time favourite Karev...it's drool-worthy. Seriously. It's like this special little treat creator Shonda Rhimes has wrapped up and delivered to the women of the world every week.
God bless her and her vision.


Last year, they added a new little bit of candy to the cast: Jesse Williams as Dr. Jackson Avery. He survived the shooting at Seattle Grace-Mercy West last spring, and I've decided to put the Blog spotlight on him this morning, the day after he strutted around shirtless for us last night.


Yowzers.

I don't think I need to say anything more on this topic. I'll let Jesse's pictures tell the story.



There is more than one reason I love Thursday nights...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah he is hot! They all are :)

Ashley said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! You have great taste Jill, I totally agree. Excuse me while I wipe up the drool on my desk.

Kayla M said...

He is my fav - can't help but love those sexy eyesssssssssss!!!!

Stacy said...

Don't watch the show but I do LOVE his eyes!

Jill said...

He does have some awfully pretty eyes...but I'm more about the abs. ;)