I’ve seen It’s OK Thursday posts on many of my favourite blogs over the past year, and I think I’ll play along today for the first time!
- that it rained last night. Boy, do the farmers ever need it around here!
- to have a bit of a carb overload this morning – toast with jam for breakfast, and a co-worker brought in fresh bagels and cream cheese for everyone. Screw the diet today.
- to anxiously anticipate the end of the work week…Vacay, here I come!
- to wonder what the HELL Kristen Stewart was thinking when she cheated on Rob – EDWARD FRIGGIN’ CULLEN!!!! – with an old married man.
- that I lazed in bed an extra ten minutes this morning and had no time to properly straighten my hair…Curly frizzy hair on a gloomy, rainy day is acceptable, no?
- to have a crush on Conway Twitty. Really. It is. The man has such a sexy voice.
- to not know if Conway Twitty is alive or dead. Note to self: google this later.
- to miss Christian Grey. Seriously, I wish the series had never ended.
- to watch episodes of The Vampire Diaries every night, just to get my Ian Somerhalder fix.
- that I’m a little afraid to go to the movies after the Aurora theatre shooting.
- that I get mad when people tell me I’m almost 30. I’M NOT EVEN 29 YET, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!
- to wallow in sadness a little today, on the 2nd anniversary of my cousin Jeff’s passing…
Our last cousin staircase photo
What are you saying “It’s OK!” to today?