Friday, December 23, 2011

Imma Be Under the Mistletoe

IT’S FINALLY THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS EVE!!

This will likely be my last time blogging before the big day, so I’d just like to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & all the best to you and yours in 2012. 

Be safe, be merry, be BRIGHT!!! :)

Okay…so up until today, it’s been a Bieberific Christmas for me – I’ve been listening to his CD a lot, and I think I’ve watched him on every TV special that I possibly can.

But truthfully?  By tomorrow night, I won’t be singing “Mistletoe”.  I’ll be singing this…

I hope you have an equally fun, rip-roaring Christmas Eve & holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

5 comments:

Beth W said...

Thank you! You, too!!! :D

Nicole said...

I've never heard that song until now (the Bieber one). Hubs thinks he sounds like Acon (anyway that's what I think he said...)... LOL :) Merry Christmas!

DMS said...

I have never heard that Bieber song or the one under it! I think the one under it looks like a fun time! Merry Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year!

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

Kara said...

Even have Caden singing the Coconut Song, now!!!

Lena B, Actually said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! I've tagged you in a post... check it out here
http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/2011/12/tag.html