This week's questions are:
1. What was the last thing you searched for online?
2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?
3. What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet?
4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?
5. What is your guilty pleasure tv show that you can not miss?
Here are my answers:
1. What was the last thing you searched for online? Ummm...I was on www.amazon.ca and I was searching for things to buy now that Canada Post is back to work and I don't have to worry about my purchases getting lost in the mail. I ended up getting the Zumba game for the Wii, two DVDs of old movies I've never seen but always wanted to (The Way We Were and Love Story), and the Sex and the City book by Candace Bushnell. I know. Someone needs to revoke my credit card.
2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving? Well up here in the Great White North, we call it our province instead of state. And as for my home province of Quebec? Well, I'd say go to Quebec City, it's one of my favourite places to travel, especially Old Quebec. The boardwalk, the shops, the little bistros, the street entertainers...so much fun!
And I know Ottawa isn't in my home province, but close enough - head over to see a Sens game at Scotiabank Place. It's one of my favourite places to be in the world!!
3. What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet? Oh...um...let me think...WEIGHT LOSS. Could someone please please please invent a pill that I could just pop and not have to worry about working out or eating healthy? Just a teeny tiny pill that will make me go ZHOOOOOOOOOP ... to super skinnyness? PUHLEASEEEEEE!!!????
4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad? Bahahahahaha!! Oh, this could be a story for The Single Girl Files. I was far too old to be having my first kiss. Hence it was a fairly embarrassing incident, though both he and I were too drunk to really care. My friends who were present (and peeking out the windows of Gavan's watching us... on the front step?!?! WHO makes out on the front step of a small-town bar?!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?!) still laugh about it today. It was sloppy. It was messy. It was drunken. BLEH. I heard that guy is getting married this summer. He must've really improved his kissing skills.
...and clearly, I haven't!!
5. What is your guilty pleasure tv show that you can not miss? I don't think I really have one anymore. I used to watch all of those cheesy reality shows, but now I have it restricted to just Survivor (sometimes), and American Idol (sometimes). I tried watching The Bachelorette the other night because there's been so much hype this season (who hasn't heard the name Bentley yet??) - but the chick annoyed me so much, I turned it off half an hour in.
Oh! Oh! I just remembered. I do have one. Big Brother. It hasn't started yet this summer, so I kind of forgot about it. It's so ridiculous, but I love it. Can't wait for this season to begin!!
Want to join in on the "We Want to Know Wednesday" fun?? Click any of the names at the top and LINK UP!!