Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Couldn't miss out on "WWTK Wednesday"

I decided I didn't want to miss out on "We Want to Know Wednesday" after all, so I'm linking up with Mamarazzi, Impulsive Addict, Janette and Shawn!

Photobucket



1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be?
2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous?
3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing?
4.) What's the last thing you broke?
5.) Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.

Here are my answers:

1). If the blogging world had a talent show, what would your act be? Oh, I wish I was good enough at playing guitar and singing to pick that! What the hell, I probably would do it anyways. I just wouldn't win any talent awards at it!!

2). What's the most likely reason you might become famous? I don't imagine it will ever happen, but I have big dreams of writing a best-selling novel someday. If only I could get past the first few chapters...

3). What question are you repeatedly asked that you are tired of hearing? I don't really have one question that I can think of. Can I just say my mother's nagging, in general (usually to do with money, or my lack thereof)? DUDE. I'm TWENTY-SEVEN. Lay off!!

4.) What's the last thing you broke? A pickle dish that my mom had claimed for me from my grandma's house. It was sitting on the tray of Danica's high chair in my mom's kitchen, and she had piled books and papers on top of it, so when I went to move the high chair, everything slid off - including the pickle dish. And yes, I cried. Even though she told me it was probably a cheap dish, could've even come from the dollar store. And even though I have many other treasures and heirlooms from Grandma's. It still made me sad.

5.) Finish this sentence. I can't believe I used to ________.
...weigh 50 pounds less than I do now...how did I let this happen?!
...go out both nights on a weekend, and look forward to doing so. I must be getting old. I much prefer sleep now.
...have more than $100 in my bank account on any given day. In fact, I used to have a reserve in case of emergencies, and then some. Then I got a credit card.
...cheer for the Toronto Maple Leafs. It was eons ago. I was just a stupid little child who didn't know any better.
...like Dany Heatley. He makes my skin crawl now.

If you haven't already played along with "WWTKW", follow any of the links above and join the fun!!

4 comments:

VandyJ said...

Oh to be able to go out and have fun with yawning in everyone's faces. I am old.

Robin said...

well I think mowing is a talent... I can't do it.

Nicole said...

hey... you do much better at the picking a guitar than I do so you'd beat me out!

Impulsive Addict said...

I would LOVE to hear you sing and play guitar! Ok, so vlog it. =)

Mom's will always nag I think. We'll be sad when they're gone and we'll wish they were nagging. That may be far fetched but I'll go with that for now.

Credit cards are the devil but we can't live without them. *sigh*

Thanks for linking up with us!!!!