Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

Well, this will likely be the last Blog before the Big Day, so I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and all the best in 2007. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy (or not-so-busy) days to visit Jill's World, and for all the fun chats we've shared for the past few months.

I may post a few Blogs over the next week if I have the time, but if not, I will definitely be back (hopefully with some great reviews of CD's and DVD's that I get from Santa) in the New Year.

I hope this holiday season finds you in the company of family and friends; that you have a few "festive drinks", eat some yummy seasonal treats, sing a few of your favourite carols, and enjoy both the giving & receiving of gifts.

And don't forget...Sing the Coconut Song. It'll just put you right in the mood. If you don't know the words, let me know and I'll email you a copy.

Hope to see you all over the holidays, and best wishes to you and yours!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Jill, Happy Holidays to you as well. I talked to Wayne about Gavan's on Saturday night as if I go I would like to take part in some festive drinks... and I am not sure yet as I need him to be my chauffeur.

Today is the last day before my week off. I am so excited! I think it will be an awesome time!!!

Zippity doo daa zippity day my oh my what a wonderful day!

Kenny said...

Well Jill I know the words as you know and I plan on signing probably more than once on Sunday Night!!!

See you there

Jill said...

Sharon: Hope Wayne agrees to be chauffeur! Can't wait!! And have a happy last day of work.

Kenny: Very excited...I'm already humming the tune...