Thursday, May 17, 2012

Too tired to even spend time with Grey…

Is it just me, or is this week taking for-everrrrrrrrrrrr??

I’m outta sorts today.  Tired, and a little on the cranky side, even though I’m trying to push through with positive thought & being as cheerful as I can muster.

Work has been a complete zoo this week.  At times, I’ve wanted to crawl under my desk and just vanish.  Pretend I’m not here.

It’s just been that kind of week.  I’m so friggin’ glad it’s a long weekend coming up.

And another thing that’s ticking me off today?  I was SO EXCITED to start my relationship with Christian Grey this week, but because I’m so tired at night, I’m basically falling asleep just trying to get through a chapter.  Everyone else I’ve talked to has read the book at warp speed – 24 hours!  2 1/2 days!  less than a week! - and I struggled last night to keep my eyes open through Chapter 5.  I started it on Monday.  Three whole days, and I’ve only got through 5 chapters.

And it’s not that the book isn’t interesting me.  I WANT to read, but my peepers just won’t stay open.

Man.  Something’s wrong here.

I can’t wait for the weekend to get here – a long weekend, without a whole lot going on, so I should be able to finally get in some quality time with Grey.

Oh, and by the way…I’m not very far into it, but this is how I’m picturing the delicious Mr. Grey so far…

Ian Somerhalder – aka Damon from The Vampire Diaries – is my Christian Grey.

Well.  That just made this day better.

4 comments:

Beth W said...

I'm in the same boat! Ugh. Weekend needs to get here ASAP. I hope yours is nice and relaxing, with a lot of sleeping, reading, and Ian Somerhalder (yum). :)

Emmy said...

Hope you have a great weekend and I approve of your choice of how you picture him :)

Stacie said...

Can you convert to Canadian? I'd do it in a heartbeat this week, if it meant a 3 day weekend. Enjoy it for me!

Nicole said...

Oy I got to a certain part of the book and for whatever reason it freaked me out and I had to put it away... I'll go back and finish it, I just have to build my courage up... LOL :)