- "My husband Mike is the most wonderful man on the face of the earth and I'm so very very lucky to have him."
- "Mike is the best hockey player in the world, and I only wish he'd been able to continue playing in Ottawa, because we loved it there."
- "Mike's hockey career is far more important than my silly singing, and I would be happy to take a back seat to him anyday."
- "Mike Fisher is AMAZING."
- "Canadians are the best, and I'm so lucky to have married someone from the Great White North. I hope we can move up there permanently someday, because I know that's what Mike would like."
- "Mike is the second-hottest hockey player in the world (after Wade Redden, of course), and I'm so sorry that I took him away from all of his beautiful fans. Trust me, he misses you all."
That's about it. That's about all you should ever, ever say, Carrie.
No more making fun of Mike on Ellen. Or anywhere. (Especially after we see clips of your new-found pathetic acting abilities.)
Know your place.
On another note - I missed the Idol results show, but Twitter told me that Pia got voted out?!? PIA?!? What the F?!?
It would appear she's fallen victim to the curse of "Jill's Pick to Win". This is not the first time this has happened. Just ask Chris Daughtry, Greg Neufeld, the Piggott Brothers... Usually, whoever I pick as the early contender to win is shocked by being sent home far too early.
My apologies to Pia for putting her under my curse. I really thought she had a good shot at winning the whole thing, and I do believe the contestant with the best voice was sent home last night.
Have a great weekend, everyone :)