Thursday, November 01, 2007

I See Hockey In My Future...

Good morning to my few faithful readers out there!

I'd like to thank Priscilla for her scary movie suggestion yesterday. While I do want to see the original Psycho, I don't actually have a copy of it, and it wasn't on the dish anywhere that I could find it, so I couldn't watch it. Actually, I pretty much broke my Halloween tradition of watching a scary movie. By the time the commotion died down at our house, it was almost 9:00. I put on my pj's and went downstairs to check what was on, and I found Halloween: H20 on The Movie Network just starting. Seeing it was one of my "possibilities", I just decided to go with it. However, 40 minutes in, my eyes were drooping and it was starting to get scary, so I bailed and went to bed. I didn't really get to see any blood or guts, but I did get to see plenty of Josh Hartnett, and that's all I really wanted anyways, so mission accomplished!

Tonight is my "BIG TV NIGHT", and I'm very much looking forward to it. Thursday nights are like my TV Treat of the week. Not only do I have Grey's Anatomy and Survivor back-to-back, there's also a Sens game on... Yes, you read that right. An actual real, live hockey game. It's been so long since I've actually watched a Sens game that I feel like it's opening night all over again! Two weeks ago, the Sens played on a Saturday night, but it also happened to be Car Rally, so I missed most of it. Then they played last Saturday, but the game wasn't televised. They've been through a ridiculous schedule through the month of October - a ton of hockey to kick things off in the first week or so, and then hardly any hockey for the past three weeks. I'm blaming this lack of hockey for my lack of Blogging. Most of you enjoy my post-game reports more than any of my TV re-caps or anything else that I wax poetic about, so I'm promising you a Hockey Blog tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween, and enjoy the treats today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I nearly had an attack on my cardiovascular system when I saw that I had not only missed 1 but two blogs. I was sure that the blog had fell in a deep deep deeper than deep hole and died. I am glad to have it back. I will start to check in every day now... until it dissappoints me again.

Can't wait for the hockey recap.