Kind of a gloomy grey day here, so I thought I’d give myself a little pick-me-up by focusing on all the things I’m LOVING today!
Here’s what I’m lovin’ this Wednesday…
- Well, the fact that it’s Wednesday. Nothing better than waking up on the Wednesday of a short week and realizing… “Hey! It’s already Wednesday!”
- My PVR. I know, I know. Enough about the damn PVR already. Seriously though, guys. I knew I was going to love it, but I had no idea just how much I was going to love it.
- That “Mission: Get The House Painted” is finally fully under-way. My painterfriend Doug was down sick last week, so the project was kind of stalled, but he was back at ‘er last night! Woo hoo!
- Yoga is tonight! I LOVE Yoga nights!!
- I’m lovin’ being back on track with my healthy eating ways. I tried to behave over the Thanksgiving weekend. OH, how I tried. But I failed. I don’t really regret it, but I do so now appreciate the days of “detoxing” that follow. Lots of water, fruit and veggies… felt pretty sluggish yesterday, but I’m much better today!
- Goat cheese. It’s my new favourite food in the whole wide world. Last night I made myself a veggie pizza on whole wheat pita bread, with a few gobs of goat cheese on it… then dashed it with a little balsamic vinegar when it came out of the oven… and omgitwasgood.
- Dexter. I’m well into Season 5 right now, and while I’m not entirely thrilled with the turn of events that came with end of season 4/start of season 5, I’m still lovin’ my little serial killer.
- My cousin Kayla’s call from out West to Tub Rave late Sunday afternoon to share her & Ben’s big news… I hear wedding bells!!! :) :)
- The memories and photos that I took away from this past holiday weekend… we celebrated my nephew’s 8th birthday at the Aerial Park at Camp Fortune Saturday, I had a ball at Tub Rave on Sunday, and finally got my turkey on Monday. It was a truly fabulous weekend!!
The kids getting ready to go!
Danica, Neve & Rowan
The Birthday Boy!
Happy Wednesday, all!! :)