Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WWTKW: This or That

Happy Wednesday, friends!

I’ve had ideas brewing for posts all week, but it’s just been another busy one without much time… I’m breaking for a few minutes this morning, though, for a quick We Want to Know Wednesday post!

WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a

Linking up with Scriptor & Kenzie for today’s “This or That” questions :)

1.) Water or coffee/tea/soda?

Jill’s drink of choice is – and always has been – water.  Because of a milk allergy that I had as a child, I was always more of a water drinker.  Don’t get me wrong, I love a cup of coffee in the morning, a cup of tea in the evening, and a Diet Pepsi on the odd occasion.  But nice cold plain ol’ water has always been my #1, and now with my “healthy living ways”, I drink gallons of it every day.

water-google-images

2.) Beach or Mountains?  Beach, beach, beach.  One of my favourite places to be.  I love being by the water.  Nothing I enjoy more than having my toes in the sand, the smell of sunscreen on my skin, and a good book in my hands!

Camp 11

3.) TV or a book?  That’s a toughie… I actually don’t watch much regular TV anymore, due to my on-going issues with a malfunctioning satellite dish cord.  But I do usually have a TV series on DVD on the go.  (Currently, it’s Dexter.)  That being said, there’s nothing quite like a good book.  It’s really a toss-up for me… I’ll go with TV, but I can’t live without my books either.

Dexter-Wallpaper

4.) Lots of activity or quiet getaway?  I’ll say “quiet getaway”, but if I’m away on a trip or on vacation, I’d have to say I like a mix!  Some days of quiet relaxation, others of adventuring & sight-seeing & activity.  My week at the Draper camp a few weeks ago was a good example of that mix.  At times, I enjoyed quiet reading time; other times, I was playing with the kids, kayaking, swimming, paddleboating…

Camp 16

5.) Comedy or drama?  Wow, some of these are tough to choose!  Depends on my mood.  I like both, depending on how the spirit moves me.  Sometimes I purposely go for comedy, other times I have my heart set on drama.  But overall – I’d say I more often choose comedies, I guess… cheesy romantic comedies are a guilty pleasure of mine!

Friends-With-Benefits Bridesmaids Movie

pitch perfect What-to-expect-when-youre-expecting-poster-100512

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I love beach vacations--toes in the sand a good read, fruity drinks...But need to live near the mountains--they are good for my soul.

Nicole said...

If you ever get to the point you're looking for a show to watch, Mark swears by West Wing Series. I've started watching it but I wasn't paying attention... woops so I have to start all over again. I'm really bad about trying to multi task.

Connie said...

I really really really wish I liked water!

Kenzie Smith said...

That's great that you drink so much water!
I definitely have to agree with your answer about the beach! Sounds so nice right about now.

Stacie said...

I cannot remember laughing harder at a movie than I did at Bridesmaids!