- It’s finally here! The Chad Brownlee + Dallas Smith “Boys of Fall” Tour will be stopping at The Crazy Horse in Kanata TONIGHT, and I’ve got my ticket! I’ve been anxiously anticipating this evening ever since I found out they were going to be in town, shortly after falling in love with Chad Brownlee at the Shawville Fair. I can’t wait! I mean, just look at these boys… who cares if they can even sing, right?
- Good news is… they can :)
- Needless to say, this day is probably going to drag on for-ev-errrr. It always does when there’s something to look forward to after work!
- Question going around the office this morning: “If you lived in the States, who would you be voting for today?” My answer: Barack Obama. He did get the majority of our office vote, but hey, what do we know - we’re just a bunch of Canadians. It will be interesting to see how it goes down today for our neighbours to the South.
- Speaking of someone getting my vote… Word on the street is Channing Tatum is going to be named People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive. Can I get a HELL YES.
- November seems to have completely snuck up on me. Yesterday morning, I was already running late, and then totally forgot about having to defrost my car. It was iced up real good. I had the foresight to put it in the garage last night. Thank God, because it was even frostier out this morning!
- Oh, and this morning, while I was closing up the garage and letting my car warm up, some random guy walking by waved at me, then pointed at my car and made some kind of hand gesture that to me indicated he thought my car was very sick or something. I just nodded at him, like, “I know, I know, it’s noisy, get over it.” Sheesh.
- My family is officially abolishing Christmas. I have whined and cried and kicked and screamed, but I have lost. We are drawing names. We have a spending cap. Only the kids are getting presents from everyone. It’s pretty much the end of the world as we know it.
- Some of you may argue that we’re actually discovering the true meaning of Christmas rather than abolishing it. To you I say… frig off. I am still a kid, and I still need presents. Without the limits of a spending cap. arggghhhh.
- Anyways. Moving on, because the Christmas debacle makes me want to cry. Back to happy topics. Last week, I forgot to tell you guys I rented Rock of Ages. And I loved it. Sure it was campy and cheesy, but I LOVED the music, and I kind of thought Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx was a little bit…perfect. I’m so excited that the musical is coming to the National Arts Centre in March of 2013!!!
- Another thing that makes me happy (and a little bit torn, too)? Last night, I was watching episodes of Lost Season 3, and Sawyer and Kate finally got it on. And part of me was all like, “OH YES! YAY!! SAWYER & KATE!!!” …but the other part of me was like, “Oh, poor Jack… he loves Kate, and now she loves Sawyer, and he’s trapped inside in this dark room while they’re out canoodling in their cages… no fair for Jack.” But still… very happy for Sawyer & Kate. I’m sure many of you were five years ago, too. ;)
- OH MY GOD. I was just googling for pictures of Kate & Sawyer, and found one of them with a baby?!!?! Are Kate & Sawyer going to have a BABY!?!?! No, don’t tell me, let me find out on my own… eeeeeek!!!
- But wait… poor Jack…
- Holy cow, I love this show.
Happy Tuesday, kids. :)
Also linking up with Stacy for Random Tuesday!