It’s Wednesday, so you all know what time it is!
Here are this week’s questions:
1. What is one thing you are never too busy for?
2. What is/are your favorite show(s)?
3. Would you rather get a pedicure or a manicure?
4. How do you spend your day when the weather is sunny and warm?
5. When is the last time you went on a picnic?
Bonus. What is your favorite thing to eat/bring to a picnic?
1. What is one thing you are never too busy for? This is probably going to sound seriously lame, and it’s only been in recent months, but I’ve come to realize I have to make time in my day for some form of exercise. I feel so much better about myself after a work-out or a walk – I feel more calm & refreshed, clear-headed & happy. So making time in my day for TurboFire, or some other form of exercise, has become imperative. And I won’t allow myself to be “too busy for it”. (and yes, I know that’s easy for me to say, being that I’m single and have no children… lol. But I feel it’s really part of my “routine” now.)
2. What is/are your favorite show(s)? Now, see, I was going to try really hard today to not bring up anything Prison Break-related, but now I have official permission. PRISON BREAK. Oh my God, I love it. I can’t believe I didn’t watch this show when it was actually on the air, but I’m so glad I’ve discovered it. I’m totally – TOTALLY – hooked.
Other favourites would have to include Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Friday Night Lights, The Vampire Diaries, Sex & The City, and Grey’s Anatomy. Although, at this time in my life, I honestly don’t think any one of them holds a candle to my absolute and utter adoration for Michael Scofield right now.
3. Would you rather get a pedicure or a manicure? Pedicure, please! I try to keep my nails pretty on a regular basis, but I put off doing the toes as long as possible. It’s so nice to have someone else look after them for me! The foot soak, the scrubs, the massage, the special attention that I don’t always give my tootsies… I only wish I could get pedicures more often. They are a rare treat.
4. How do you spend your day when the weather is sunny and warm? When the sun is out and the weather is warm, I love to get out for a walk around town, and then relax, either on my back deck or my mom’s patio, with a good book, some tunes, and a cold drink. As much as I love winter, I’m looking forward to those days!
5. When is the last time you went on a picnic? Can’t say I’ve gone on many picnics in my lifetime! LOL! Probably our church’s Sunday School Picnic last June would have to be the most recent one!
Bonus. What is your favorite thing to eat/bring to a picnic? Picnics make me think of sandwiches and salads – cheeses and pickles – chips and lemonade. I remember making Stacie’s Grape Salad for a church picnic once and it was a hit! Yummy!
What are your favourite leisurely activities? Go link up and let us know! :)