Shaking things up this Tuesday, and taking part in Mamarazzi’s “My Happy List” linky party. She has recently moved it from the weekend to Tuesdays. It’s kind of a dark, gloomy day around here, so I thought I’d brighten my day up by thinking of the things I’m most happy about!!
- I’m happy that it’s almost Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated this weekend, and I’ve been daydreaming about turkey dinner for a few weeks now. The leaves are all turning colours, pumpkins are appearing on front stoops, there’s a chill in the air…I love Thanksgiving!!
- I’m happy that TUB RAVE goes hand-in-hand with Thanksgiving! It’s a recent tradition that my MacKechnie cousins started several years ago. Cousin Chris will be coming with his DJ equipment, the hot tub will be bubbling, the Texas Horseshoe tourney will be on…snacks, drinks, guitars…I don’t consider myself the “rave” type, but TUB RAVE is definitely up my alley.
- I’m happy that I’ve almost lost 20 lbs since starting my “healthy eating regime” on August 22nd. When I weighed in this morning, I was at a total of 17 lbs lost. Getting there… 20 lbs was the initial goal, but there’s still a long way to go once it’s reached. I’d like to lose another 50 after that. Workin’ on it!
- I’m happy that in a little over a week’s time, I will have new living room furniture!! My couch, loveseat, and chair hand-me-downs are super-comfy, but they’re getting a little shabby. I’m so excited to be getting new furniture.
- I’m happy that Car Rally is in the near future. It’s definitely one of the most fun events that we have in our community. I’m sooo looking forward to it!
- I’m happy that I’m making lasagna tonight to put in the freezer for office lunch on Friday. I love cooking, and I haven’t made lasagna in a long time. I’m looking forward to just spending the evening with the delicious smells of home cooking.
What are you happy about today? What do you have to be grateful for in your life? Head on over to Mamarazzi’s and link up!!