Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What I’m Lovin’

Let’s start with what I’m NOT lovin’, actually: Headache. Day #2.  UGH.

Thankfully, it’s not bad enough to keep me down.  Just annoying.  I wish I could figure out what causes these sinusy issues and understand why I get them.  blah.  In the meantime, I guess I’ll just pray for more sneezes that relieve the pressure.

On to the happy, folks.  Here’s what I’m loving this Wednesday!

I’m loving the super-nice forecast for the next few days, which includes Wedding Day for Adam & Sue!  I know, I’ve been dying for fall to get here, and craving chillier weather, but right now, I’m happy to have a few really nice warm, sunshiney days. :)

Speaking of Adam & Sue’s wedding… I’m loving that it’s almost HERE!!  Weddings are such exciting times, and I’m looking forward to all the fun the day will bring, and celebrating with some of the best friends a kid could ask for.

Sarah's wedding photo booth

(This was in the photo booth at Sarah’s wedding… the next bride-to-be is on the far right!  Can’t wait for more fun with these ladies!)

I love that I have kind, thoughtful, generous people in my life.  I truly am a lucky girl.

I’m loving that it’s time to start planning this year’s annual Christmas House Tour for our church!  Things will be vastly different for me this year, as I’m back to being a regular tour goer rather than a stop on the tour like I was last year.  I’m so pumped to already have two houses confirmed, and hopeful that I can find two more in the coming weeks!

I love that in exactly one week, I will be Nova Scotia bound with Lindsay!!!

By extension of that love, I’m loving the thoughts of eating fish & chips! haha!  It’s one of my fave treats in recent years, and when I mentioned last week that I might get fish & chips when we went to Montana’s for Stacy’s b-day dinner, Lindsay reminded me that I was going to be in the land of fish & chips very soon, so maybe I should save it.  I’ve been craving ‘em ever since. lol

fish and chips

I’m loving Big Brother!  And a little sad that it’s almost over… I love that the new Fall TV schedule is winding up and that all of my favourites will be back soon, but it’s always a little bittersweet to bid farewell to my summertime pals in the Big Brother house.

BB 17 cast

I’ll miss my main summer love, Johnny Mac!!

johnny mac

And…I know I’m contradicting an earlier love here, but man, I love that it’s almost Autumn!  The hints of colour are already starting to appear in the trees, and I’ve been daydreaming about cozy sweaters and leggings, crisp evening walks through crunching leaves, making pots of soup and chili, baking more pumpkiny treats, buying Halloween candy, watching scary movies… I’m excited for it all!!!

fall loves

Happy Wednesday, pals :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

i need to catch up on Big brother but this week has been a write off...maybe sunday?
so excited for the wedding and the nice weather...I am trying to figure out my wardrobe though cuz we all know I will still need something on my legs and a sweater!

Nicole said...

Oh you're making me want to look forward to fall... and truthfully I want the end of October to stay away as long as possible. I have comps and I'm FREAKING out!