You know how, on the odd occasion, a dreary rainy day is kind of welcome? It’s one of those days. A chance to sort of catch our collective breath around here; a slightly slower pace, a few less phones ringing… and maybe a moment or two to answer the We Want to Know Wednesday questions!
1. If we met up for coffee what would we talk about?
2. What is one great thing that has happened to you this month?
3. Where is the last place you went?
4. If you could meet up with one or two bloggers who would they be?
5. What are your pet peeves?
1. If we met up for coffee what would we talk about? Honestly, that could be any number of things, depending on the day. The book I’m reading, my current favourite TV show, how my hockey team is doing (sadly, this topic is null & void now until next season. *sigh*), TurboFire, Yoga, the cute things my nieces and nephew do, popular headlines in the news, how hot Adam Levine is… I love to chat!
2. What is one great thing that has happened to you this month? May has been a pretty wonderful month! I could choose any number of things, but just yesterday, stepping on the scales and discovering that I had officially lost 50 lbs. (actually, OVER 50 lbs.) was a moment I’d been waiting for – and hoping for – for a long time :) Felt like I was walking on sunshine all day long!!!
3. Where is the last place you went? My mom’s. For breakfast. Like I do every morning!
4. If you could meet up with one or two bloggers who would they be? I always find this question so tough! I’ve made so many wonderful friendships through blogging, and I think it would be so cool to someday meet them – so it’s hard to pick and choose just a few! Nicole and I are keeping lists of things we each want to do if we ever visit each other’s respective hometowns; I’d love to sit down with Date Girl and meet her new baby boy!!; Stacie is someone that I think I’d really get along with; I feel like Steph and I would probably be great friends… That’s just to name a few!!!
5. What are your pet peeves? I have many. LOL. This week, though, the main ones would be mosquitoes, bitter Hab fans, and Ryan (that’s Lindsay’s hubby) coming up behind me at work when I’m sitting at my desk and MESSING MY DAMN HAIR. He knows I have a meltdown over it, and yet, once every couple of months, he does it anyways. And each time, he can’t understand why I don’t laugh and find it hilarious. ugh. ;)
Happy Wednesday, friends!