This week’s questions:
1. What does your morning routine look like?
2. How long does it take you to get ready for the day?
3. If you could wear one thing every day what would it be?
4. Are you a girly girl or more of a tomboy?
5. Where is your go to place to shop?
1. What does your morning routine look like? It’s a pretty strict routine. My alarm goes off at 6:25 AM (which is actually 6:15 AM, because my clock is set 10 minutes fast). Then I lie in bed for about 5 minutes checking Facebook and Twitter on my phone to make sure nothing exciting has happened over night. (You laugh, but seriously, I wouldn’t have known the entire city of Boston was on lockdown last Friday morning without Twitter.) Then I go down stairs and drink precisely 3 cups of water. Then it’s off to the shower, get ready for work & do my hair, make-up, etc., make my bed, get my lunch ready and make coffee, and head to Mom’s for breakfast!
2. How long does it take you to get ready for the day? About an hour, give or take.
3. If you could wear one thing every day what would it be? Yoga pants or Yoga capris. I’m allll about the comfy. Linds, can we have them added to the MVT wardrobe, s’il vous plait?
4. Are you a girly girl or more of a tomboy? I’d have to say somewhere in the middle… I’m definitely not a super girly-girl, as my clothing of choice is Yoga pants or jeans, with tees, tanks, and hoodies. But I’m not a real tomboy either… I like to keep my nails painted, I rarely leave the house without a little make-up on, I try to have my hair looking nice. And yet, I’m not sporty and I hate getting dirty, so a tomboy I am not. Middle road for sure.
5. Where is your go to place to shop? Lately, it’s been Old Navy on-line and Loblaws (Joe Fresh) for clothing, or Wal-Mart for everything else. Ha! Super classy chick, eh? I’m looking forward though to reaching my goal weight and being able to shop at stores that I normally never go into, simply because I never to fit in their clothes! Eeek! :)
Happy Wednesday, kids!!!