- Well, I’m loving that it’s finally Wednesday, for one thing! Why is that when you’re most excited for the weekend, the week drags by extra-slowly? I spent most of yesterday full believing it was Wednesday, before Lindsay finally broke it to me that it was only Tuesday. ugh!
- I’m loving that my bridesmaid’s dress for Sarah’s wedding fits! Well, relieved is more like it. haha! I think my pre-dress-try-on panic last night was probably not necessary – the dress has fit every other time I’ve tried it on, and we took them in for alterations only 3 weeks ago, seriously, dude, how much weight can you gain in 3 weeks? But I was panicking nonetheless. I’m so far off the healthy eating track these days that I don’t even really remember what the “right” track feels like anymore!! yikes!!
- I’m loving looking back at pictures from last weekend – a wonderful weekend from beginning to end, with plenty to celebrate!
Giving Gordon Ramsay some lovin’
Here comes the cake!!
- Speaking of pictures… I’m loving that I finally “launched” my Project 365 yesterday (which I started on August 1st). I finally decided to go with a Facebook album for sharing them, and the feedback thus far has been awesome. I have this complex about photo-taking – I feel like I’m being totally annoying and everyone hates the photographer – so it was nice to have people comment with encouragement on my Facebook post. It was appreciated!
- Anyone remember the time I was hit with a Philadelphia Smoked Salmon cream cheese spread & Vinta cracker craving? I’ve been hit with another one these past few weeks. It has gone unfulfilled thus far , but I just loving the thoughts of it! so weird, but so mmmm…
- I’m loving the thoughts of pumpkin spice everything… I know that some people find “pumpkin spice season” annoying, but I’m not one of those people. This morning while I was working out, I was thinking off all the baked goods I want to try this coming fall with pumpkin. I know… super awesome thing to be thinking about while working out, eh? haha!
- I’m totally in LOVE with the news that FOX has announced a re-boot of Prison Break!!! Apparently both Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell have signed on to return in their roles as brothers Michael Scoffield and Lincoln Burrows, and I could NOT be more excited!!!
- I’m loving that Sarah & Ian’s wedding day is almost here! I’m so looking forward to Saturday and being part of their special day!! Can’t wait!!
What are you loving this Wednesday?!