Friday, December 05, 2014

December! Ack! Slow Down!!

It’s December 5th.  DECEMBER 5th. !!!!!  And I have yet to post about cookies or Christmas movies or my frigging decorations and the House Tour. 

It is December and I’m officially allowed to go all Christmas crazy and yet, I haven’t had any time to blog about it yet!!  Ahhhhh!!!!!!!

The House Tour was an amazing success.  I’m hoping to tell you all about it and take you on a “virtual tour” next week to show you how the house looked and what some of my favourite parts were.  Stay tuned!

I also need to talk at some point about the big night in Ottawa last night, when Daniel Alfredsson returned home to retire as an Ottawa Senator.  It was a big night for Sens fans,  but even bigger for me because Wade Redden was in the house, too.  #wadefan4life

But yeah…that’s gonna have to wait until next week too.

In the meantime, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. 

And ohmygosh it’s seriously already December 5th?!?!

Hopefully I’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming next week! ;)

No comments: