The sun is shining, and we’re officially half-way through the week! Woo hoo!
1. Would you consider yourself a healthy eater?
2. What is your favorite 'summer' food?
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
4. What would be your dream job?
5. What is your favorite summer activity?
1. Would you consider yourself a healthy eater? Six months ago, that would’ve been a big HELL NO. But today, I can honestly say yes!!! I’m far from perfect, mind you. I love my treats, and somedays the treats outnumber the health foods. But for the most part, I try to stick to fruits and veggies, lean proteins, low carbs, healthy fats.
2. What is your favorite 'summer' food? Nothing says summer to me like a good ol’ toasted tomato sandwich with a little bit of mayo. Or a barbequed hamburger. Or a banana-flavoured popsicle! Mmmm…yummy summer treats…
3. Do you have any hidden talents? None that I can think of at the moment…
4. What would be your dream job? Ah, the dream job. Aside from being a stay-at-home mother, my dream is to have a big room in my house with wall-to-wall book shelves and a big desk where I can just sit and listen to music, and write all day long. The dream job is to become an author. One who is good enough that she doesn’t need a day-job. But I don’t think that’ll ever happen…
Quite frankly, I think I have my dream job. I work five minutes from home for wonderful people that I think of as friends more so than employers. When I look out the windows, I’m surrounded by fields of green in the summer, and long stretches of fluffy white in the winter. It can sometimes be stressful, and oftentimes I leave work hoping to never hear a phone ring again, but overall, I love where I work, I love my job, and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else!
5. What is your favorite summer activity? That would be sitting outside in a lawn chair with a cold drink and a book. I’m a sun-worshipper. I also love evening walks when it’s cooled off a bit, hanging out at the ball field, and I’m a big fan of swimming! I’m soooo ready for summer to get here!!