Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Neve!!!

I’m passing up on Friday Confessions today, because I have to dedicate this post to a very special little monkey…

Nevie.2

Today, I’m sending Happy 1st Birthday wishes to my beautiful niece, Neve!!!

It’s hard to believe it’s been a whole year since Nevie came into our lives.  It’s been a wonderful year watching her grow & learn, and I have to say she’s one of the smartest little cookies I know!!

Neve 7

Neve 3

Neve Halloween 2

Christmas baby

1703_10151378503329220_1620009901_n

It was a bit of a surreal experience, watching my little brother become a dad.  Luke & Amanda have done an awesome job as first-time parents, and today we celebrate their happy, inquisitive, funny little girl who has developed SUCH a personality!!

Nevie, I love snuggling with you. I love your big smile, and the way wrap your left hand up in my hair while you suck your thumb.  I love your big blue eyes.  I love that you say “woof” and roar like a bear, and when someone asks you what Grandma says, you still roar like a bear!  I love watching you with your cousins and seeing how much they love to play with you and help to feed you. 

I think it’s safe to say… I love EVERYTHING about you!!

247744_10152812349290554_516675539_n

Tonight, we’ll gather to celebrate Neve’s first birthday, and I’m sure there will be lots of picture-taking, present-opening, and cake-eating… and lots of love and snuggles for our little moneky!

Happy Birthday, Nevie!  This proud auntie loves you so much! xoxo

945664_10152812351590554_1953375060_n

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I love first birthdays and from what I am hearing, Neve is walking or attempting too...her buddy Tanner on the other hand, 16 mths old and still not walking :(

Stacie said...

Love that thumb sucking pic! Happy Birthday, Neve.

Nancy said...

Birthday Blessings, Neve!Love you lots!

Nicole said...

Awe, she's getting so big. Happy Birthday!!!