Before I get into what I’m loving this Wednesday… have you entered my eos giveaway yet?
You really should. Tell your friends, your neighbours, your enemies. eos rocks. It’s a super-easy contest, all you have to do is leave me a comment telling me you love me. (or eos.) Thank you to those of you who have already commented and told me you love me. You all follow orders so well!! ;)
Contest closes Monday morning – you don’t want to miss out!! Five winners will be chosen, so the odds are fantastic :)
OK. So. As I eluded to yesterday, I feel like a bag of crap. What started out as a sort-of-sore-throat on Monday night has blown up into a terrible cold/flu thingy, leaving me feeling stuffed up, coughy, and achy all over.
BUT! Despite the sickness, there’s still a lot to love this Wednesday…
- My Christmas Tree. I was allowed to leave work early yesterday (it was so dark and rainy, and because I was feeling tougher as the day went on, they let me go home) – and as I slipped in and out of sleep on my couch, I took the time to admire the twinkling lights on my little tree. I think it’s beautiful.
- Grand-Santa from the movie Arthur Christmas. I bought the movie a few weeks ago, hoping to have Caden & Danica over for a pre-Christmas sleepover to watch it. Due to the kids’ busy December schedule, it doesn’t look like that’s going to be possible, so I went ahead and watched it last night. Grand-Santa literally had me laughing out loud. I loved him!
- Hearing all the positive feedback about the Christmas House Tour. I was one of the organizers of our church’s Christmas Home Tour on Monday night, and it was a huge success! The four homes were decorated so beautifully and we sold more tickets than ever, I believe. Thank you once again to Randy & Patti, Jack & Anne, Ryan & Lindsay, and Erwin & Kathy for all their hard work and the amazing decorating!!
- Chicken noodle soup. It soothes my sore throat and warms me up. I have a container of it for lunch today, and it’s all I can do not to go heat it up right now.
- Sleep. The fact that pretty much all I did yesterday afternoon, evening, and night, was lie on my couch and sleep, has allowed me to get up and be functional today.
- Blake Shelton and his new Christmas album. I listen to it a lot. Like, even more than Bieber.
- Timothy’s White Hot Chocolate K-cups. They are my favourite.
- Thinking about the weekend. OK, yes, I always love thinking ahead to the weekend. But this one is going to be so jam-packed with Christmas fun, and I just can’t wait. Tonight I’m going to be preparing my dishes for two potlucks, one Friday night and one Saturday night. Here’s hoping this cold hits the road by then!!
- Cheesy Christmas movies on the W network. So I kind of fell asleep in the middle of one last night, but I love that they have a few on pretty much every night, and despite the cheesiness…they usually feature a handsome dude, so it’s all good with me!
What are you loving this Wednesday??