Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Blog Hits the Big-Time

Survivor re-cap is coming folks, but in the meantime...check out something pretty cool in my world...

My blog was quoted on Dustin Bentall's website! Wicked awesome! Check it out at www.dustinbentall.com

I still have my Dustin Bentall Outfit CDs in steady rotation in the Rav; in fact, I've listened more to them and Kendel Carson's album than my Blue Rodeo stuff since the concert. What a great night that was...

Special thanks to Meagan and Sarah for giving me the heads-up that my blog had made it to Dustin's webpage. I love it!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that.....my friend, is way-cool...am I too old to use that phrase....seriously??!!
lol

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy your writing kind, very remarkable,
don't give up as well as keep writing for the reason that it just well worth to follow it,
excited to view way more of your well written articles, have a great day!