Friday, November 13, 2009

I Heart Fridays

Ah, Friday. My favourite day of the week!

But this one is super-special, 'cause we're now officially ONE WEEK away from The Twilight Saga: New Moon hitting theatres! Can't wait!

And here are a few reasons why I can't wait:

And another good thing about Fridays? Memories of my delicious Dr. Alex Karev dancing in my head. Last night was a tough one for Alex on Grey's. Izzie returned to seek medical help for an old high school teacher of hers, but she still wasn't talking to Alex. I hate to see Alex so tortured...Except he's so hot when he's tortured.

Anyways, found a smokin' pic of Justin Chambers that I hadn't seen before, thought I'd share it with the female public out there:

Last but not least - what else makes this Friday so awesome? Well, I'm one day away from getting to see my dearly beloved Wade Redden again. Tomorrow I'm headed to SBP for a 2PM game vs. the Rangers with Mom, Luke, Kara, and Caden. Can't believe it's already been a year since I saw him live in his new colours. There won't be any special tribute to him tomorrow, though, so at least I don't have to worry about crying at the game. GO SENS GO!!

And, because I'm dropping in so many yummy pics this week...well, here's one of my favourites of Wade in his NYR duds:

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Speaking of Vampires Jill, do you watch the new show Vampire Diaries? Wayne, yes, Wayne Hobbs and I LOVE that show!!! We watch it at 7 before Survivor.

If you haven't checked it out... I highly recommend it. I am going to bet you would be in love with Damon, the evil brother.

SR

Jill said...

I have heard of the show, and tried to watch it one night, but I wasn't really paying attention...But this Damon has me intrigued...might just have to check him out!! :)

Jill said...

PS - Sharon, watched an old episode of Vampire Diaries with Brittany last Friday night that she had PVR'd to see if I'd like it - and I did! However, I was much more of a Stefan fan than Damon...He creeped me out!! lol