I missed Random Tuesday again! So, just like last week, I’m getting Random on Wednesday instead. Here we go…
- It’s almost Valentine’s Day. Love Week. Ugh. I’m trying to not call it Barf Day this year, but seriously… it is a horrible, horrible day for single people. Just sayin’.
- My sister hooked me up with ‘The Perfect Man’ a few weeks ago. I’ve been saving him for V-day, but since I’ve been having a few too many treats lately, I may actually have to stick him in the freezer and eat him later. *sigh*
- This week is also depressing because I miss my Jimmy. It’s hiatus week for Fallon before he moves to the Tonight Show next Monday, and I can’t believe how much I miss watching my PVR’d episodes each evening. I can’t wait to have Jimmy back again!
- I might have to watch Fever Pitch (again) on Friday night to console myself. Jimmy will get me through the day.
- I’m having trouble getting into the Olympic groove this time around. Which is weird, because I was so immersed in the 2010 Olympic games in Vancouver. It seems though, with the time difference and stuff, that I haven’t been able to watch much of it live, and by the time I get to see the highlights at night, I’ve already heard about it in the news (Twitter, Facebook, online news websites).
- That doesn’t mean I’m not proud of our Canadian Olympians competing in Sochi! They are doing SO well!! Makes me very proud to be Canadian!
- I have a project coming up this weekend. And it’s going to be a tough project. I’ve been having trouble for the past month or so (well, since before Christmas, really) with over-indulging on weekends. I eat clean & healthy all week long, and then come Friday night, I fall off the wagon and go for gluttony all weekend long. It’s becoming an issue. Not that I’ve gained weight or anything, but I know this is a slippery slope I’ve started down, and if I continue this way, it will start creeping in to my every day life, and the pounds WILL start packing back on. My coach has challenged me to recommit to my promises to myself to eat clean and healthy, and to stay strong throughout the weekend. If I can do it this weekend, I can do it every weekend. I just have to keep focused and stay strong.
- I want to wear a damned bikini. I need to have that goal cemented into my brain. I seem to forget about the stupid bikini the minute I see a bowl of chips…
Short & sweet today, folks! Happy Wednesday! :)