Friday, October 26, 2012

Confession Time!

What would Friday be without confessions, right?

FridayConfessionalMamarazzi

Linking up with Aubrey at High-Heeled Love while Mamarazzi continues to break.

I confess…that I’ve officially declared tomorrow “Jill’s Day of Halloweenie Fun”.   To be perfectly honest, I haven’t really caught the Halloween spirit yet, despite the scary skull in my living room that freaks me out daily.  So tomorrow, I’m going to get the bags of goodies ready for the trick-or-treaters, I’m going to carve my pumpkin, and I’m going to watch scary movies.  That should do the trick!

jack-o-lantern

I confess…that I also have to find time to get the mould off the bathroom ceiling, clean up the spare bedroom, and repair the disaster that is my bedroom closet.  I may be a little bit busy…Good thing it’s supposed to rain all day Saturday.

I confess… that I did not love “Secret Daughter”, our book club selection for this month.  I expected to love it, but I did not.  It took me a long time to read it, actually.  So now I’m rewarding myself with “Bared to You”.  I’m enjoying this one much more… I’m not very far into it, but I think it may even be better than 50 Shades…

baredtoyou

I confess… that the name “Gideon Cross” does nothing for me.  The name “Christian Grey” was much more sexy.  You can’t even shorten “Gideon” to something hot.  Gid?  Giddy?  Doesn’t work.  I guess I’ll just call him “Cross”.

I confess… that in my head, Gideon and Christian both look exactly the same.  Yes, that’s right.  They are both Ian Somerhalder.

ian somerhalder 4

I confess… last night during The Vampire Diaries, I felt entirely like a 15-year-old girl.  Mr. Somerhalder was doing a #tweetmeian thing on Twitter, answering fan questions and such, and I wanted him to tweet me so bad.  I know.  How lame is that.  Totally 15 years old.

I confess… that I was heartbroken to hear Maroon 5 are touring North America, but not stopping in Ottawa.   Montreal or TO are the closest gigs, and while I’m sure I could’ve convinced someone to come with me to see them locally, there’s no way I’m going to get anyone to make that kind of a trip for Maroon 5.  Damn you, Mr. Sexy Adam Levine.  DAMN YOU!

adamlevine

I confess… that after putting a “credit card freeze” on myself yesterday, I’ve already broken it.  But for good cause.  I placed a Regal order for gift wrap and cards, to support Maddy and the other Onslow School kids in their fundraiser.  The freeze will now recommence.

I confess… that I haven’t yet decided on what scary movies to watch tomorrow.  I’m deliberating on whether or not I should watch all 4 Scream movies, or mix it up a little.  What are your favourites?  Any recommendations?

horror-movies

I confess… I’m jealous of my nephew Caden today.  He’s on a PD day, and he gets to hang out with Grandma and Aunt Marion today.  I hear they’re doing all kinds of fun things, like carving pumpkins and going out for lunch.  Jealous!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and enjoy a Halloweenie kind of weekend! :)

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for the regal order!!!
Maddy is the superstar let me tell you - she has so many people that ordered from her - no one else on the committee has had any orders yet I don't think!!
Woo hoo!
maddy is also on a PD day but not doing anything fun...LOL
Would love to go out and enjoy the lovely weather but i need a nap

VandyJ said...

Hope you can get in the Halloween spirit this weekend. We are staying in and keeping warm.

Aubrey S. said...

I confess...I watched Vampire Diaries last night, and I haven't seen episodes 1 & 2. I was so confused, but I did get to see Mr. Somerhalder so it was all good.

Thanks for linking up with Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

Nicole said...

Ok so if you're saying this is better than 50 Shades of Gray, um... is it as kinky?

Jolene said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend...have fun with the carving. I cleaned my closet mess a week ago. I am so happy I did.

Stacie said...

No scary movies for me, I'll just help you eat the candy! Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Match said...

You are one brave soul. I can barely even look at the pictures of the movies you posted, much less watch them! Ack!
We need to carve our pumpkins soon. I think we're doing it Monday-cutting it a little close I know. I'm knee deep in my costume sewing project-and I'm afraid it might not be done in time, eep!

Ricki Treleaven said...

You are too cute! I love the idea of Jill's Day of Halloweenie Fun!!! :D

My oldest daughter is obsessed with Ian Somerhalder. Everyone thinks he should be cast as Christian MacKeltar if they ever make movies from Karen Marei Moning's Fever series.

I need to get caught-up on The Vampire Diaries, and I also want to start watching Beauty and the Beast.

Caramella said...

I had a ball reading your post, you sure are a busy lady. I thought I had many things to do!!! I am a new follower from Rome.

Connie said...

Do you have a costume?

I wasn't in the Halloween mood until I dressed up for a party over the weekend!